Makeover Photoshoot Experience With Framed Picture
Makeover photoshoot experience..x
Glassof wine (18+)
- Style consultation
- Choice of makeover theme; modern, vintage, boudoir
- Professional makeover and hair styling.
- Creative studio photoshoot.
- Cinematic viewing session.
- Beautiful A4 photograph or, two 5×7’s of your favourite picture.
MAKEOVER PRICE £45
2 for 1 special offer now on!! (£45 for two people)
Bring along your mum, sister, daughter or best friend to share the makeover experience with you – and you both receive a beautiful picture to take home!
We start with a glass of sparkling wine and your style consultation with our makeup artist. She will discuss the style and tones which suit you best. Then it’s into our beauty studio where you have your makeup applied and your hair styled. Once transformed into a beauty goddess you change into your first outfit and its show time! Stepping into our state-of-the-art photo studio “It’s time to work it, lady!” Your shoot will include a variety of poses, backgrounds and fun props. Please bring along at least two changes of clothes – party dresses and high heels always look fabulous!
Your best photographs are then carefully selected and artistically edited; smoothing skin, lifting chins and adding sparkle to sparkle.! Expect to see a mix of colour and black ‘n’ white images in your collection.
Your pictures are ready to be viewed one week later back at the studio and everyone is invited back to the premiere! This is where you select your favourite picture to be printed as an A4 or two 5×7’s. This is also your opportunity to purchase more pictures, should you wish. Interest-free, monthly payment plans are available on all of our products along with photo packages for all you bargain hunters!
We are wheelchair friendly and offer free parking next to the studio. So book now and enjoy a fantastic life moment!
- Please bring along two changes of clothes – high heels are encouraged for extra glamour!
- Bags and accessories look great in the pictures along with fun props so please brings
lot’swith you. Ebay, vintage fates and second-hand shops are great places to purchase vintage clothes and props!
- More questions? Then please feel free to phone the studio.